The North Face Zephyr Triclimate Jacket for Men in Cosmic Blue
PRODUCT CODE: D02301NVYnow £125.00 was £200.00
- Waterproof and breathable
- Seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood stows in collar
- Brushed collar lining
- Pit zips
- Two front hand pockets
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Hem cinchcord
- Fabric: Mini Faille Hyvent 2L with grey coating/100% Nylon, 120.0 g/m2
- Sizes: Small - XX-Large
- Hyvent Technology Information:
- A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test
- Benefits of Hyvent Technology:
- Protection in Rain and Snow
- Ideal for Skiing and Climbing
- Hyvent 2L: Utilizing a two-layer construction to stay simultaneously breathable and waterproof in extreme conditions, this fabric excels in any exploration. The durable woven outer layer repels wet weather and protects from abrasion, while the inner-layer utilizes a polyurethane coating and micro-pores to channel water vapour to the outer layer. The end result is a exceptional waterproof, breathable technology that stays dry inside and out
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday