Surfanic Fidget Ski Pant for Boys aged 7 to 14 Years in Black
PRODUCT CODE: D11052BLKnow £20.00 was £39.95
Surfanic Fidget Ski Pant for Boys in Black. This Thermosoft-insulated Ski Pant for Boys is waterproof, breathable and comes complete with Braces to hold them in place throughout his day on the mountain.
- Surfanic Fidget Ski Pant for Boys
- In Black, with a zip fly and 2-snap fastening at the waist
- Zipped hand pockets with branding on the zip pull
- Features a gaiter with zips at the Ankles
- Surfanic branding on the inside and a logo patch on the back
- Sizes available:
- 7 - 8 Years / Euro 128 cm
- 13 - 14 Years / Euro 164 cm
- Regular fit
- Shell: Coated Surftex
- Fabric Performance: 8 k Waterproof & 8 k Breathability
- Insulation: 60 gm Thermosoft
- Pant Features:
- Snap to Pant: joins to your Surfanic Jacket to prevent snow going up your back
- Fully taped seams
- Braces: this Fidget Pant comes with removable braces, helping to keep them up throughout activity
- We recommend washing technical garments with breathable membranes using Nikwax Tech Wash - also available on our website
- Cold machine wash separately - Use non-bio detergent - Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners - Hang to dry avoiding direct sunlight - Do not soak - Do not wring - Do not iron - Do not tumble dry - Do not dry clean - Can dry flat - Fold whilst damp
- Children's Ski Jackets are also available on our website
- Try our new brand, CMP Campagnolo, for full-featured Boys Ski Jackets in bold colours
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday