1000 Mile Fusion Walk Socks for Women in Fuchsia
PRODUCT CODE: S05126FUS£14.99
- Conventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort, or two layers for reduced friction. Padded socks are thick, double layer socks are thin. The 1000 Mile Fusion Walk Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology to provide a sock that offers everything: the 1000 Mile double layer sock's blister-free guarantee, but with padded comfort and protection, including full-length achilles tendon padding
- Tactel: A hydrophobic coating applied to Nylon 66 forms a superior wicking fabric. Wicks away perspiration from the foot
- The No Blisters Guarantee: Double layer construction eliminates friction between shoe and sock, thus reducing friction between sock and foot. The skin should therefore not be rubbed by the sock, meaning no wear-out for 1000 miles of use and no blisters
- Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear-out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt. Limited to one pair per purchase.
- Outer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester , 6% Cotton & 2% Elastane Lycra
- Inner: 100% Tactel
- Care instructions: Wash at 30c , Do not iron, Do not tumble dry
- Small (3 - 5 1/2)
- Medium (6 - 8 1/2)
- Size Guide:
- 1. Choose the same size of sock as your foot size. If you have narrow feet (B or less) or are on the border between sizes, you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles
- 2. Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit correctly on the foot
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email email@example.com, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday