1000 Mile Ultimate Lightweight Walk Socks for Men in Moss
PRODUCT CODE: S05130BTL£12.99
- A sock within a sock. The 100% Tactel inner stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe. The lack of friction between the layers helps prevent blisters and reduces wear. Outstanding comfort and No Blisters Guaranteed. Arch bracing gives additional support
- Tactel: A hydrophobic coating applied to Nylon 66 forms a superior wicking fabric. Wicks away perspiration from the foot
- HeelPower: The latest innovation from 1000 Mile: HeelPower fabric technology grips heel firmly in place, so no slippage.
- The No Blisters Guarantee: Double layer construction eliminates friction between shoe and sock, thus reducing friction between sock and foot. The skin should therefore not be rubbed by the sock, meaning no wear-out for 1000 miles of use and no blisters
- Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear-out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt. Limited to one pair per purchase.
- Outer: 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon & 2% Lycra
- Inner: 100% Tactel
- Medium (6 - 8 1/2)
- Large (9 - 11 1/2)
- X-Large (12 - 14)
- Size Guide:
- 1. Choose the same size of sock as your foot size. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes, you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles
- 2. Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit correctly on the foot
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday