Microfibre Healthy Back Baglett in Black
PRODUCT CODE: S05188BLK£15.00
Bagletts, the mini version of the Healthy Back Bag, are functional, fun and perfect for life's little essentials. They can be clipped inside any Healthy Back Bag or worn on their own any one of five ways by adjusting the detachable shoulder strap. Made from Microfibre, an amazing material; it is easily cleaned and water-repellent, incredibly lightweight yet strong, soft, and luxuriant. Their vibrant colour alone making them a delight to carry anywhere.
- Treated with Teflon for water and stain resistance
- Soft to touch
- Durable and strong
- Luxuriant in look and feel
- Easy to clean
- Signature silver lining
- Key hook
- 2 exterior pockets and 1 interior
- Perfect for minimal essentials
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder/wrist strap
- Clips into regular Healthy Back Bag
- Versatile, can be worn 5 ways - cross-body, on shoulder or round waist
- Microfibre - the many fine fibres of this material are densely packed together which allows for optimum absorption of dye, resulting in rich, bright and lustrous colour. The density of fibres also makes the fabric super lightweight while strong, soft and luxuriant and always remains beautifully wrinkle free
- Care instructions: Do not immerse in water. Use wet wipes for spot cleaning, or sponge with non-biological detergent solution. Air dry with care, no direct heat
- Size: Baglett
- Weight: 120g
- Dimensions: 20.5cm x 11.5cm x 9cm
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday