SKINS A200 Compression Shorts For Women
PRODUCT CODE: S09003B~Pnow £20.00 was £49.99
Getting the body you want just got a whole lot easier thanks to SKINS scientifically proven Engineered Gradient Compression. This scientific innovation improves blood circulation getting more oxygen to your muscles, helping you shape, tone and sculpt your body.
- More gain, less pain
- SKINS help you work out longer with less pain the next day, so you can get active again sooner and get the body you want faster.
- Look good, feel good
- Seasonal colours draw inspiration from the catwalks and flattering lines give you a slimmer silhouette and comfortable fit.
- Whatever the weather
- No more excuses! SKINS fabrics optimise your body temperature whether it is hot or cold out there and provide 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas.
- Detailed description
- Getting the body you want just got easier with SKINS scientifically proven sports compression clothing. Simply slip into SKINS A200 Womens Shorts. Available in a range of sizes and seasonal catwalk-inspired colours, they flatter your body and reduce muscle vibration.
- SKINS unique scientifically proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation, getting more fresh oxygen to your muscles, helping you shape, tone and sculpt your body whatever your sport.
- We know how important attention to detail is. A200 Womens Shorts feature an elastic waistband with internal draw cord for an improved fit and use a zigzag hem for more stretch and strength. They also have an internal key pocket.
- Sizes X-Small - X-Large - For help with sizing, please see the SKINS size chart image
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday