SKINS A200 Short Sleeve Compression Top for Men in Black
PRODUCT CODE: S09009B~Lnow £25.00 was £54.99
SKINS A200 features new design aesthetics along with Engineered Gradient Compression which is scientifically proven to enhance circulation and increase oxygen to your muscles. The A200 range is for people across the world who are passionate about being active whether running, playing team sports or taking fitness classes.
- Play sport better for longer
- SKINS proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation and gets more oxygen to your muscles.
- Reduce the strain
- SKINS muscle+ helps minimise muscle vibration when you are active, meaning less muscle damage and less pain later.
- Maximum comfort
- Motion tech fabric in shoulder panels increases freedom of movement.
- Detailed description
- The SKINS A200 range brings our original scientifically proven sports compression clothing line bang up to date.
- If your sport means that you need to push your upper body to the limit and be fighting fit the next morning, then the A200 Mens Short Sleeve Top is what you are in need of. SKINS engineered gradient compression increases blood flow and oxygen supply to your muscles to improve your performance while you are active. After your workout you will feel the benefits of reduced muscle soreness.
- With SKINS products, compression and comfort go hand in hand. A200 range tops feature raglan set sleeves and motion tech fabric in the shoulder panels to increase freedom of movement. In addition, you will find underarm ventilation and a comfortable neckline for a good fit and streamlined look. The A200 Mens Short Sleeve Top also incorporates a silicone gripper at the hem to stop the top from riding up.
- Sizes X-Small - XX-Large - For help with sizing, please see the SKINS size chart image
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email email@example.com, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday