SKINS A200 Compression Sleeveless Top for Men in Black & Yellow
PRODUCT CODE: S09025B~Lnow £25.00 was £44.99
From running to team sports, SKINS Gradient Compression technology has been scientifically proven to increase blood flow, getting more oxygen to your muscles, helping you train harder for longer.
The SKINS A200 Compression Sleeveless Top for Men in Black & Yellow can be worn under your team kit to boost your performance, reduce the build-up of lactic acid and reduce the risk of injury by supporting your muscles to control and reduce involuntary muscle movement and vibration during impact sport.
In turn, less pain and damage from a session means a faster and improved recovery, so you're ready for the next session sooner than before.
SKINS A200 Compression Sleeveless Top for Men
- V-Neck Top in Black with topstitching detail and SKINS logo on the chest in Yellow
- Feel Better After Sport
- SKINS Compression Technology has been scientifically proven to minimise muscle vibration during sport, for less soft tissue damage and less pain later
- Perfect Fit, Maximum Comfort
- Improved neckline provides a better fit, whilst the re-designed cut on the narrow shoulders and Motion Tech fabric in the back panel allows for freedom of movement. The Silicone hem gripper stops the Top from riding up
- Temperature Balance
- Train whatever the weather, no excuses! SKINS fabrics optimise your body temperature in hot or cold weather, and feature 50+ UV Protection
- SKIN Fit: SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm. Only with the correct fit do you receive the full benefits of Gradient Technology
- Engineered Gradient Compression: SKINS Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance your circulation and in turn increase oxygen levels in your muscles, boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce involuntary movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness and pain after exercise
- Moisture Management: All SKINS fabrics keep you dry and comfortable throughout play thanks to advanced wicking, drawing moisture away from the skin
- 50+ UV Protection: Built into SKINS fabrics to protect you from the sun whilst training outdoors
- SKIN Temp: Optimises your body temperature to keep you warm in the cold of Winter, and cool in the heat of Summer for the ultimate workout all year round
- Warp Knit: The Spandex-mix of SKINS fabrics has been warp knitted with no natural stretch, providing long-lasting, perfectly controlled compression
- Sizes Available: X-Small - 2X-Large - For help with sizing, please see the SKINS size guide - image 2
- 75 % Nylon - 25 % Elastane
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle at 30 C - Wash with like colours - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not iron - Do not dry clean
- Wear with the SKINS A200 Compression Shorts for Men and the Essentials Compression Calf Tights for Men, both in Black & Yellow, for the complete benefits of SKINS compression during your workout
- SKINS Active & Recovery Compression Clothing for Men, Women and Youth is available on our website
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday