TrionZ DUO Loop Polarized Ionic Bracelet in Lime & Black
PRODUCT CODE: S09206B~G£19.99
- Double-loop Silicone Bracelet in Lime & Black
- To be worn on the wrist
- Clinically proven to decrease pain and stiffness, and to make overall functioning easier
- 100% High Grade Dual Density Silicone
- Water resistant
- The only sports health wristband on the market that has been approved as a medical device by the Ministry of Japanese Health & Welfare
- CE Mark Class 1 medical device
- ANSPO POD Technology powered by Colantotte
- Contains 2 X 1000 Gauss Alternating North South Polarity Oriented (ANSPO) Ferrite Magnets
- Magnetic Therapy is believed to work by:
- Increasing blood flow & oxygen to all areas of the body
- Increased blood flow produces higher levels of anti-inflammatory white blood cells and the more densely oxygen-saturated red blood cells to the damaged areas, whilst at the same time removing toxins more readily, which can quite often be the cause of pain
- Infused with Negative ions releasing at rates of over 1500 cc
- What are ions?
- An ion is an atom or molecule charged with electricity, and in nature they are everywhere
- They can be positively or negatively charged
- Negative ions are generated by ionic minerals, evaporating water, ocean surf and waterfalls
- Effects of Negative ions:
- A sense of wellbeing
- Aided recovery
- Improved performance
- Hand wash using mild detergent, lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Available in six colours
- Sizes Available: Small (16cm), Medium (18cm) & Large (20cm)
- HEALTH WARNING: Please do not use if:
- i) You have a pacemaker and/or any other electrical devices that can be influenced by magnetic disturbances.
- ii) You are pregnant.
- iii) Not suitable for children under 12 years of age or individuals requiring supervision.
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday