Womens Zanier HOT GTX Mittens in Black
PRODUCT CODE: S11038BLKnow £199.95 was £339.95
Your hands will stay warm and dry in these heated Gore-Tex mittens from Zanier. Perfect for ski and snowboard enthusiasts and also ideal for those suffering from circulation problems such as Raynaud's Disease.
- These heated mitts come fully boxed. The box contains the following:
- 1 pair of HOT GTX Mitts
- 2 Lithium dual batteries - rechargeable
- 1 global charger including country specific adapters
- The world's first ski glove with adjustable processor controlled heating
- Top quality materials
- Integrated heating elements
- Heat level indicator
- Control panel
- Replaceable batteries
- Battery pocket
- Leather palm
- Adjustable velcro wrist strap
- Additional insulation in mittens covering fingertips for more warmth and comfort
- Shell: Goatskin, 4-way-stretch
- Palm: Goatskin
- These waterproof, windproof and breathable gloves are made from a soft and durable outer material and have leather backed palms and fingers. The ZA LOFT Insulation is extremely soft, warm and light. This insulation material ensures the optimal climate in your glove and feels soft and comfortable.
- HEAT-TEC - Due to its brand-new technology, the heated glove HEAT.GX warms better, longer and with less weight. The maximum heating period is 12 hours. The high-quality lithium-ion batteries weigh a mere 50 grams and are invisible and imperceptible within the glove. " Impulse Control" stimulates blood circulation to the fingertips. Using the function keys +/- on the upper-hand side, one of three heat settings can be selected and are shown on the leds. The batteries offer high performance ecen unter extreme temeratures and are waterproof as well as shock-resistant. The supplied charger recharges the batteries over night. GORE-TEX ensures dry hands
- ZA FLEX is a 4-way stretch material guaranteeing optimum fit and comfort. Gloves with ZA FLEX are particularly pleasant to wear and soft
- Gore-Tex is a particularly waterproof and breathable membrane keeping your hands comfortably warm and dry
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email email@example.com, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday