A breath of fresh, Southwold air and a Suffolk institution, Adnams are known for their fantastic selection of beers and spirits, which they make from grain-to-glass. At their distillery (the most modern in the UK) they are extremely passionate about sustainability and their commitment to innovation.
Adnams make their products with good times in mind, whether it’s a cold, refreshing beer while relaxing in the sun, or a toast to life’s greatest achievements. Their award-winning beers and spirits are available in many pubs in Suffolk. You can now also find their products in-store at Coes Ipswich.
Where can I buy Adnams in Ipswich?
Since December 2018, Coes Ipswich has stocked a wide range of Adnams beers, wines and spirits, as well as a variety of gifts, from bar mats to barbeque sauce! We can also order any Adnams products for collection. If you have a party or event, come and see us in-store or give us a call… we’re always happy to help!
Sample the range or find a new favourite with free in-store tastings, every Saturday at our dedicated tasting bar. From Copper House Pink Gin to Limoncello, each week we pick a few of our products for you to try before you buy. Perfect as an introduction to Adnams or for an long-time fan who wants to shake up their go-to choices.
Beer and Cider
If you love beer, you’ve come to the right place! Discover just a few of our famous selection of Adnams beers and cides. You can’t go wrong with any of them…
– Ghost Ship: A pale ale that is delicately flavoured and perfect for a barbeque. It pairs wonderfully with pizza, spicy food and a crisp summer salad – the ideal beer to share with friends. Originally launched as a Halloween beer, this ‘hauntingly good’ offering is packed with citrus flavour and biscuit aromas and is the perfect introduction to the range.
– Wild Wave Cider: Adnams lovingly describe this cider as ‘a huge splash in the face’ (it’s that refreshing!). Drink this at the beach or out in the garden and enjoy its bittersweet apple flavour.
– Broadside: Loved by the Adnams community, this dark ruby beer is the drink of choice for beer connoisseurs. Both the bottled and cask versions have fruitcake aromas but vary ever so slightly in their formulation. Originally made to be bottled, a cask version was created in the 80s, but both are still equally popular!
– Jack Brand: Small batches of innovation, this range combines experience with modern thinking, giving you something truly different than you’d find elsewhere.
Can’t decide? Our Bottle Brew Box is a selection of favourites for when you can’t make up your mind or need a crowd-pleaser. It makes the perfect gift and is a great way to sample the range!
Adnams may be known for their award-winning range of beers but their spirits are no different. From gin to vodka, they produce some of the finest spirits in the world…
– Copper House Gin: A fragrant gin infused with six botanicals which create notes such as juniper, orange and hibiscus. For those that like something a little fruitier, there’s also Adnams’ Pink Gin made with a dash of raspberry. If you’re wondering what goes with Adnams’ range of gins, they’ve recently released their own tonic water which is the perfect mixer for their range of spirits.
– Single Malt Whisky: From grain to glass, this whisky is one of three in the range. It is aged for 4 years in French Oak barrels and has bold honey flavours. The locally sourced barley is the same as they use to make their beers and spirits!
– Longshore Vodka: Fans of vodka will love the smooth, creamy and crisp taste of Longshore. After all, it was awarded the world’s best. The Limoncello also uses the same formulation, infused with zesty lemon, it’s well worth sampling in-store.
Our gift department is also packed full of wines (think Bucks Fizz, Prosecco, Champagne and many more) and a range of gifts for those that love the brand or are yet to discover it. We have the weird and the wonderful – from bar towels and pint glasses, to chutneys and chocolates inspired by your favourite drinks. If you know an Adnams fan, it’s the perfect place to get them a little something!