What is The Wardrobe Card?
The Wardrobe Card is designed to reward our loyal customers by giving them a special range of benefits for shopping with us in-store. The Coes brand centres on quality customer service, along with the belief that our customers are our most important asset. For this reason, our loyalty card is designed with our customers in mind and aims to provide them with rewards that are worthwhile and tailored to their specific interests and preferences.
What are the benefits?
All customers who sign up to Coes Loyalty will get the following rewards:
- The opportunity to earn 2 points per £1 on purchases across all stores and departments. Each point is worth 1p and we will translate your points balance into Coes Loyalty Vouchers, twice per year.
- Receive exclusive offers and event invitations that are tailored to your interests and favourite brands.
- Be among the first to know about new collections, offers and sales.
… Along with all of the other benefits of being a Coes customer, such as free basic adjustments.
What could you earn?
Each time you earn 1000 points, you will qualify for a £10 Coes Loyalty voucher. These are redeemable in any one of our stores and can be spent on anything, including Hirewear and sale items. We will post your reward vouchers to you in denominations of £10, every April and October. Any remaining points, which have not been translated into Coes Loyalty vouchers, will roll over to the next reward period.
How do you sign up?
Simply sign up in-store at any one of our tills, where a member of staff will be happy to help get you started
When you sign up, our staff will ask you a few questions, such as your address (so we can post your card to you), your preferred means of contact and which brands you are most interested in.
You can also sign up by filling out the short form in our Coes Loyalty leaflets and handing this in in-store.
From the moment you receive your loyalty number, you can start earning points and we will post your card to you within three weeks of sign up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I earn Coes Loyalty Points?
To earn points on a purchase, please display your The Wardrobe Card at the till before paying for your items. If you have forgotten your card, please tell the member of staff who is serving you and they will ensure your account is credited with the required number of points.
How do I find out my points balance?
If you would like to know your points balance, simply enquire at the till when making a purchase or contact us via email or telephone.
How do I change my personal details?
If your details change, are incomplete or incorrect, please inform us at your earliest convenience in-store, by email, or by telephone.
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, please inform us as soon as possible and we will provide a replacement. This may take up to three weeks but, in the meantime, you will still be able to earn points on your account. To do this, simply mention that you have a Coes Loyalty Account when making a purchase.
Terms and Conditions
General Coes Loyalty Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern The Wardrobe Card (“Card”), Coes Loyalty Points (“Points”), Coes Loyalty Vouchers (“Vouchers”) and the Coes Loyalty Scheme (together “Coes Loyalty”). Additional terms and conditions may also apply for optional elements of the scheme such as competitions, prize draws, bonus point events and offers. Membership of Coes Loyalty, activated upon application or on first use of the card (whichever is earlier), is deemed acceptance of the Terms by any member or proposed member.
2. W D Coe Ltd. (“Coes”) can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms, at any time and will notify you of any changes by updating the Terms on the Coes Website (www.coes.co.uk).
3. You may only have one Coes Loyalty account. We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close accounts that we believe, at our sole discretion, to be duplications or misused.
4. We will not be held responsible for any loss of vouchers or benefits resulting from customer details being out of date or inaccurate. Customer details can be updated via email, phone or in-store at any one of our tills.
5. The Card, and any Points associated with the Card, are not transferrable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
6. Coes will remove Points from accounts that have not been used for three years or have been closed.
7. The Card is valid in all Coes stores and is not valid on the Coes Website (www.coes.co.uk).
8. Use of The Wardrobe Card does not constitute proof of purchase.
9. All coupons, discounts and vouchers associated with Coes Loyalty are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued.
10. We may use your information to send you information, offers and promotions for products and services.
11. Where there is more than one cardholder, each party agrees to act on behalf of the other(s). Coes will not be held responsible for any disputes that arise between cardholders as a result of a Card or Vouchers being used without the other parties' consent.
12. In the case that there is more than one card holder and a cardholder(s) wish to be removed from the account, Coes will decide how points are split between each party. Coes reserves the right to close the account
Collecting Points with The Wardrobe Card
1. You must present your Card at the time of (1) a purchase in order for a spend to qualify for Points under Coes Loyalty; and (2) redeeming vouchers associated with Coes Loyalty.
2. Qualifying purchases are any purchase made at a Coes store.
3. The standard number of Points you can collect are 2 Points for every whole £1 spent on qualifying purchases in-store. Each point is worth 1p in Loyalty Vouchers. Points will usually be added to your Coes Loyalty account at the time you buy qualifying products and services.
4. If you forget your Card, please give your name and address at the till when making a purchase so we can attempt to attribute the relevant number of Points to your account.
5. For lost or stolen cards, please notify Coes as quickly as possible and we will arrange for a replacement.
6. During bonus point events, existing promotions or offers will not be multiplied.
7. You cannot transfer Points to another person, including any Coes Loyalty member.
Spending Points with The Wardrobe Card
1. Twice a year we will calculate the number of Points that you have accrued. If you have earned enough points, we will award you with Voucher(s). Please see below for details of how the Vouchers are calculated. If you have not earned enough points then we will not award any Vouchers. The value of the Vouchers that we award you will be based on the number of Points accrued in the previous six-month period (“Award Period”).
Points Voucher Value 0 – 999 £0 1,000 – 1,999 £10 2,000 – 2,999 £20 3,000 – 3,999 £30 4,000+ 2% of spend back in Vouchers rounded to the lowest multiple of £10
2. Any Points remaining after Vouchers have been issued will be carried over to the next Award Period.
3. We will send you any earned vouchers, within a reasonable period following the Award Period. We will send all vouchers to the most recent address you have provided us with. It is your responsibility to ensure that your address and details are correct.
4. Points themselves cannot be spent and have no monetary value. Points must be converted into Vouchers before they can be redeemed.
5. Vouchers can be spent on any products in our stores, including Hirewear.
6. Vouchers can only be redeemed by the person(s) named on it, unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of the offer.
1. If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct any Points accrued as a result of the purchase from your Coes Loyalty account.
2. If you buy a product with Voucher(s) and wish to return it or it is faulty, we will issue you with a Credit Note to the value of the item at the time of purchase, providing proof of purchase is presented. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.