Any orders purchased in-store have an extended returns policy due to the national lockdown, of 28 days after our stores re-open.
If the items you would like to return have passed 30 days or are faulty, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on returning and/or arranging a postage refund.
To start a return, click on the above "Start returns process" button. You will need your order number and email address that you used to place the order. When prompted, please select if you'd like an exchange or refund. If it's an exchange, please enter in the comments box with the COES ID of the product you'd like and the size/colour. Once your returns request has been approved, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to return your item(s). We will process all refunds and exchanges once we have received the item back from you.
When posting the item back to us, please make sure you write your order number on the address label or front of the parcel and remember to keep hold of your proof of postage.
Please note, for orders containing multiple items where you decide to return one item and then a further item at a later date, you will only be able to go through with the online returns process the first time. If you would like to return subsequent items, please email us at email@example.com.
You can return goods bought from us online and in-store in an unused condition with original packaging, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For refunds on in-store sale goods, you need to return these within three days.
Online refunds will be credited within two weeks.
Products we will not accept as returns (unless faulty or not as described)
- Products purchased over 30 days ago
- Products without proof of purchase
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Gift Cards
- Clothing that has been altered to your requirements
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Perishable goods containing food/ drink products, or which have an expiry date
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Pierced earrings
- Tights (lingerie, not running tights)
- Beauty products/ grooming and bodycare