Uvex P1us Junior Winter Sports Helmet for Girls in Pink & Cobalt
Coes ID: D11057U~P£74.95
- P1us (OnePlus) Junior Helmet in Cobalt with a gloss finish and Pink accents
- Uvex branding above brow in Pink
- Perfect for junior Skiers and Snowboarders
- +technology: specially developed Thermoplastic. Ultra light, highest impact resistance, extremely tough and perfect for outdoor use in all climates.
- Hardshell technology: an injection moulded outer shell and an EPS inner shell combine to make a highly effective safety system: impact-resistant outside, shock absorbing inside, for maximum safety and superb wearing comfort.
- Meets the EN 1077 B safety standard
- Available in 52 - 55 cm shell size
- IAS: Advanced fit system for maximum safety and comfort
- Optimal adjustment to different head sizes
- Adjustable in length
- Usable wearing gloves
- Chin strap with Monomatic: Button-press adjustment
- Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: Uvex's monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button with one hand so the chin strap sits perfectly
- Vent System creates a perfect, draught-free heat climate, designed to quickly conduct warm air outside and pull fresh air in.
- Headband holder secures the goggles safely on the helmet in every situation.
- Removable anti-allergenic liner is moisture wicking and easy to clean
- Weight from 410 g
- Also available in Chilired & Yellow, with a gloss finish
- Please take a look at our selection of Ski Wear for all the family, featuring top brands such as The North Face and Schoffel
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday