Salming Viper 2.0 Squash Shoes for Men in Gecko Green
Coes ID: G09353APLnow £55.00 was £109.99
Salming Race series innovative technologies:
- Exo Skeleton: The exo skeleton design stabilises the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). It is important to keep the foot stable mediolateral, avoiding friction and side forces in the soft parts of the foot sole, especially underneath the forefoot
- ErgoHeelCup - To stabilise and fixate the heel, which is key to providing a great fit and comfort, Salming have developed a new anatomical Ergo Heel Cup that is slightly longer than the average heel cup
- T.G.S 62/75 (Torsion Guide System). The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so called "ballet" line, a 75 degree angle. In front of the 75 degree line, Salming have equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot's natural movements. TGS 62/75 takes all of the gait cycle criteria into consideration. At the same time, it softens the strains caused by friction during lateral movements. The shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot's natural lateral and forward movements
- LMS (Lateral Movement Stabiliser) - an especially designed lightweight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements
- RunLite - The midsole features a special High Abrasion Injection EVA - Runlite - designed to create a nice feel for the court. It is light and responds to the surface from the very first step
- Rollbar: An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off. Reaching for that stop ball in squash or covering a shot in floorball is made easier with the Rollbar technology
- XR110 - In order to help you control all of this cornering performance, Salming's XR110 outer sole has an extra sticky developed compound
- LMS+ (Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus) - Fast lateral stops expose the foot to the risk to roll over outwards, causing injuries. LMS+ is a unique design with a positive angle of 11 degrees that prevents the foot from rolling outwards
- UK Sizes: 8-11
- Weight: 290g approximately (Euro size 42)
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email email@example.com, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday