The Balmoral Edward Suit is a great alternative for those who wish to break away from traditional wedding attire featuring brown herringbone clothing with a wide range of sizes and fittings to select from
- There is a Prince Edward Suit
- Pageboy sizes are also available
- Wide choice of sizes and fittings to select from
- High quality garments and professional service
- Full dress fitting at time of booking
- Free Suit Hire for the Groom Offer when four or more adults book for the same wedding
- Extensive range of accessories to choose from
- Our workshop is able to make accessories from your own fabric if you wish
- Downloadable brochure and price list on this website or contact us for a hardcopy
- Online order form available if you cannot make it into the shop
- Coes has branches throughout East Anglia in Ipswich, Lowestoft, Maldon and Felixstowe, plus formal suit hire departments in Goddards of King's Lynn and Golding of Newmarket. If you wish to reserve your garments online you can do this by filling our order form, but we still recommend a full fitting on the day of collection.
- Our reputation for high standards of service, ensure the men and boy's attire is perfect for your special occasion.
Websites that you may find Interesting.
Over the years we have worked with many businesses that provide wedding services and are pleased to supply the links below. Whilst we are happy that they are reputable people, or organisations, we cannot take resposibility for any of the services that they provide.