This limited edition lightweight morning tail suit is ideal for those who wish to stay cool, but maintain the elegance of traditional wedding attire. Although shades will vary due to weight of cloth, the Blenheim can be co-ordinated with the Cheltenham Collection. As well as being a popular for weddings, the Blenheim also cuts a fine dash as for formal race days. The black tailcoat features a fine self-stripe and the trousers, a grey stripe. Traditionally, most people wear a grey waistcoat, or may have their own, but there are also many other options available.
- Prices start at £85 for the two piece suit and you can add whatever waistcoat and accessories you require from our extensive selection – see price list for full details, or visit us in-store and we will be happy to provide a full quotation.
- Free Suit for the Groom Hire available on this collection, if there are four or more adults booking in the same party. Waistcoat and accessories will be as per the price list.
- There is a wide choice of sizes and fittings to select from in chest sizes from 34” to 60” chest. The Blenheim is not available for children, but can be co-ordinated with the boys’ Cheltenham.
- As well as offering a grey waistcoat, there are various other options available that include, brocade, tweed and check options. There is also an impressive selection of ties, cravats and bow ties that will complement this outfit.
- We offer a full fitting service at time of booking and can do length adjustments, if needed, to achieve the perfect fit. For men, we recommend fitting the outfit 12 to 16 weeks ahead of the wedding. On Saturdays, and at some of our branches, we recommend booking an appointment, as our hirewear departments can be very busy. We look after all customers as quickly as possible, but bookings take priority.
- Coes Occasions has branches throughout East Anglia in Ipswich, Lowestoft, Maldon and Felixstowe, plus within Goddards of King's Lynn and Golding of Newmarket. If you wish to reserve your garments online you can do this by filling in our order form, but we still recommend a full fitting on the day of collection.
- Our reputation for high standards of service, ensure the men and boy's attire is perfect for your special occasion. Please contact your nearest branch, or email us if you have any questions.
You May Also Like