Dashing and strikingly different, Highland Wear is not only worn north of the border, it is a popular option for wedding attire as well. The Prince Charlie Jacket, and a Kilt in Scotland's National Tartan, is ideal for co-ordination, as there are various colours used in the fabric. As well as offering a three button waistcoat, there is also a five button option in stock. We keep this outfit in stock at some of our shops and can obtain garments to try-on for fitting purposes on request, if not. As well as the items we stock, we have access to other styles and tartans in both adult and children’s sizes. We recommend contacting us for further information.
- Please note that Children’s Highland Wear will differ slightly from the model shots on this page, although they will be very similar. The images are of the adult’s suit, however, the lifestyle photos show the actual children’s outfit, so you can see the buttoning and detail on the sporran, for example.
- Prices for outfits start from £95 for adult sizes, and £85 for Children’s. This includes the jacket, waistcoat, kilt, dress sporran & chain, flashes, belt, Sgian Dubh, socks and shoes.
- Adult sizes are available from 36” to 50” chest, and children’s sizes start from 22” and go up to 34” chest.
- We stock Scotland’s National Tartan Kilt, but can also supply 15 other tartans that include Black Watch, Royal Stewart, Dress Gordon, Welsh National, Modern Robertson, Irish National, Blue Spirit, Modern Douglas, Grey Spirit, Spirit of Scotland, Black Spirit, Flower of Scotland, Spirit of Bannockburn and Ben Lomond.
- Free Suit for the Groom is not available on the Highland Wear Collection.
- We offer a full fitting service at time of booking, but as we do not stock Highland Wear in all our shops, we may need to bring garments in for trying-on purposes. For men, we recommend fitting the outfit 12 to 16 weeks ahead of the wedding; for children, it is 5 to 6 weeks as they are still growing. On Saturdays, and at some of our branches, we recommend booking an appointment, as our hirewear departments can be very busy. We look after all customers as quickly as possible, but bookings take priority.
- Coes Occasions has branches throughout East Anglia in Ipswich, Lowestoft, Maldon and Felixstowe, plus within Goddards of King's Lynn and Golding of Newmarket. If you wish to reserve your garments online you can do this by filling in our order form, but we still recommend a full fitting on the day of collection
- To view our Highland Wear brochure click Here
- Our reputation for high standards of service, ensure the men and boy's attire is perfect for your special occasion. Please contact your nearest branch, or email us if you have any questions.