1000 Mile Approach Socks for Women in Heather test
Coes ID: S05127FUS£11.99
- Designed for maximum comfort with today's technical approach footwear. The 100% Tactel inner layer stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft wool/nylon mix outer moves with the shoe.
- The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot. For 2 season walking in low-cut approach shoes, trail running shoes, sandals: in fact anything lower than a boot.. The perfect warmer weather outdoor activity sock
- Tactel: A hydrophobic coating applied to Nylon 66 forms a superior wicking fabric. Wicks away perspiration from the foot
- The No Blisters Guarantee: Double layer construction eliminates friction between shoe and sock, thus reducing friction between sock and foot. The skin should therefore not be rubbed by the sock, meaning no wear-out for 1000 miles of use and no blisters
- Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear-out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt. Limited to one pair per purchase.
- Outer: 66% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon & 1% Elastane Lycra
- Inner: 100% Tactel
- Sizes: Ladies Small (3 - 5 1/2) & Medium (6 - 8 1/2)
- Size Guide:
- 1. Choose the same size of sock as your foot size. If you have narrow feet (B or less) or are on the border between sizes, you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles
- 2. Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit correctly on the foot
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email email@example.com, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday