1000 Mile Approach Socks for Women in Heather test
Coes ID: S05127FUS£11.99
- Designed for maximum comfort with today's technical approach footwear. The 100% Tactel inner layer stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft wool/nylon mix outer moves with the shoe.
- The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot. For 2 season walking in low-cut approach shoes, trail running shoes, sandals: in fact anything lower than a boot.. The perfect warmer weather outdoor activity sock
- Tactel: A hydrophobic coating applied to Nylon 66 forms a superior wicking fabric. Wicks away perspiration from the foot
- The No Blisters Guarantee: Double layer construction eliminates friction between shoe and sock, thus reducing friction between sock and foot. The skin should therefore not be rubbed by the sock, meaning no wear-out for 1000 miles of use and no blisters
- Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear-out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt. Limited to one pair per purchase.
- Outer: 66% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon & 1% Elastane Lycra
- Inner: 100% Tactel
- Sizes: Ladies Small (3 - 5 1/2) & Medium (6 - 8 1/2)
- Size Guide:
- 1. Choose the same size of sock as your foot size. If you have narrow feet (B or less) or are on the border between sizes, you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles
- 2. Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit correctly on the foot
For International Delivery and full details of all deliveries see:
We curate a selection of high quality pieces that we believe you'll love. However, if you're not entirely satisfied, you can rest assured that you have 30 days to return your purchase.
We are offering a Click & Collect service on this product, available from any of our stores (Ipswich, Felixstowe and Maldon, Newmarket and King’s Lynn).
For more information on our Click & Collect services, including collection times, please follow this link: