Skins A200 Short Sleeve Compression Top for Women
Coes ID: S09001B~Pnow £25.00 was £54.99
Getting the body you want just got a whole lot easier thanks to SKINS scientifically proven Engineered Gradient Compression. This scientific innovation improves blood circulation getting more oxygen to your muscles, helping you shape, tone and sculpt your body.
- Dont ache for a better body
- SKINS help you work out longer with less pain the next day so you can get active again sooner and get the body you want faster.
- Look good, feel good
- Improved tailoring gives you a comfortable fit and a slim silhouette, and SKINS have introduced seasonal colour collections with inspiration drawn from the catwalks.
- Added protection
- No more excuses! SKINS fabrics optimise your body temperature whether it is hot or cold out there and provide 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas.
- Detailed description
- Getting the body you want just got easier with SKINS scientifically proven sports compression clothing. Simply slip into a SKINS A200 Womens Short Sleeve Top. Available in a range of sizes, it will flatter your body and hold in any wobbly bits.
- SKINS unique scientifically proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation, getting more fresh oxygen to your muscles, helping you during training and recovery, whatever your sport.
- We know that looking good is as important as function, so SKINS have tailored the seams on the A200 range to create a leaner silhouette and added new areas of mesh detailing for a more feminine neckline. The A200 Womens Short Sleeve Top also features underarm mesh for added ventilation and a silicone hem gripper to stop the top from riding up.
- Sizes X-Small - X-Large - For help with sizing, please see the SKINS size chart image
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email email@example.com, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday