Sorbothane Shock Stopper Double Strike Insoles
Coes ID: S09360BLKnow £15.00 was £20.99
- Ideally suited for medium shock absorption sports and activities
- Shock absorbing Sorbothane compound in heel and forefoot areas
- Inbuilt comfort contour and heel cup
- Anti-bacterial, anti-odour top sheet
- Suitable for all sports footwear
- Replaces existing insole
- Nano silver antibacterial technology for maximum comfort
- Shockwaves are created every time our feet strike the ground, causing damage to joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. Sorbothane's unique visco-elastic material is scientifically proven to absorb harmful shockwaves. It mimics the characteristics of human flesh, and at the moment of impact, changes shape to disperse the shockwaves sideways, then immediately returns to its original shape, ensuring it's 100% operational for every stride
- Sorbothane insoles can help limit the trauma caused to a body during exercise, such as back problems, joint pain, tendonitis, fatigue fractures and knee pain. They help prevent the re-occurrence of old injuries and offer un-rivalled comfort
- Sorbothane is a liquid pushed to the maximum of its viscosity that possess all the dimensional properties of a solid
- Sorbothane properties:
- A Liquid: Under the pressure of an impact, Sorbothane deforms to dispense the shock waves, then retakes its initial form immediately to be operational at 100% of its efficiency on the next impact
- A Solid: Sorbothane deforms against the impact (proportional to the force) which reduces the speed of the impact and therefore reduces the weight/pressure
- Available in sizes 3-4, 5-6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-12
- Also available:
- Sorbothane Shock Stopper Heel Pads (ASHP3)
- Sorbothane Shock Stopper Full Strike Insoles (ASFS1)
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday