The North Face Chilkat II Boots for Men in Black
Coes ID: S11113BLK£100.00
- The North Face Mens Chilkat II Boots are versatile high-cut shell boots that deliver superb insulation and sure grip on multiple cold-weather adventures. The hiking boots feature anatomically engineered TPR shells and advanced PrimaLoft Eco insulation, both thermally efficient and constructed from post-consumer materials for environmental peace of mind. There is also totally waterproof and seam-sealed construction for breathable protection from whatever the elements throw at your feet, and tough TNF Winter Grip outsoles to add great traction underfoot as you pick your way across slick surfaces. Dri-Lex fleece collars and tongues meanwhile provide extra warmth and moisture-wicking qualities. Designed to ensure warmth in temperatures down to -32C, These North Face waterproof boots are supreme winter shell boots.
- A highly versatile, all-purpose winter boot with PrimaLoft Eco insulation, warmth to -25F and an exceptional grip on frozen, treacherous surfaces.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 200 g Heatseeker insulation
- Dri-Lex fleece collar and tongue lining
- Northotic dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot cushioning pads
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole.
- Approximate weight half pair: 700g, Pair: 1400g
- Sizes: 8-14 including some half sizes
Postage and packaging charges are as follows:
UK (including Channel Islands) – Standard Delivery is Free on orders over £50 & £2.50 on orders below £50. Express Delivery is Free on orders over £100 or £5 for orders below £100.
Because we offer free delivery to UK addresses and minimal postage charges to other destinations, we are unable to supply a free return option, unless goods are defective, or we have made an error in dispatch.
For any further information please visit our Returns page.
Any Questions? - Either contact us via email email@example.com, or telephone us on 01473 256061 between 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday