We are looking for sales staff to work in a variety of departments in our Ipswich & Maldon stores.
Our aim is to give our customers the best service around and to do so we require staff who are professional, knowledgeable and friendly, who can offer good quality reasonably priced products with excellent after care service.
We expect our staff to uphold these values and we recruit people based on the skills, abilities and knowledge required to do so. In return we offer a safe, secure and friendly environment in which to work. We do our best to ensure that our staff are well trained in a combination of ways. We offer a good benefits package and aim to promote from within whenever possible.
Hours of work:
Ipswich: 12 noon to 6.00pm and 10am to 4.00pm
Maldon: 9.00am to 5.30pm Five days per week including a Saturday
- Enjoys delivering excellent customer service
- Genuine interest in fashion
- Good communicator and team player
- Tidy with good organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible with regard to working additional hours
- Previous experience in retail menswear
Please forward up to date CV together with covering letter stating why you would like to work for us to :
Susan Ashford, W D Coe Ltd, 20-28 Norwich Road, Ipswich, IP1 2NH.
We are looking for a new member of staff for our Customer Services Office. This is a part time position as follows:
8.30am to 13.00pm Tuesday to Saturday (22 ½ hours per week)
You will quite often be the first point of contact for customers, either by phone, email or face to face. The role also involves processing of customer data, cash handling and general office duties. You will be expected to prioritise customers over other tasks and give first class customer service
Brief Job Description:
- Operation of main switchboard and first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Processing of customer accounts
- Maintenance of customer database
- Cash Handling – giving change and processing payments
- General office duties
- Understanding of Good Customer Service
- Good working knowledge of Excel – Intermediate level
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Proven high standard of written communication skills
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Cash Handling Experience
- Customer Service Experience
If you are interested in this position please contact Susan Ashford at email@example.com for an application form. Please note we cannot accept CVs for this positon.
We have a part time vacancy for a driver to transport goods from our store in Ipswich to others in Suffolk and Essex using our Company van. In addition, there would be the occasional delivery to our customers so a customer friendly person would be ideal.
Hours of work are approximately 5 per day on Wednesdays and Thursdays with additional days being worked to cover holidays on an occasional basis.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Age 21 plus
- 1 Year’s Driving Experience
- Organised and efficient
- Friendly and customer focussed
Please apply with covering letter and CV to:
Susan Ashford, W D Coe Ltd, 20-28 Norwich Road, Ipswich, IP1 2NH or firstname.lastname@example.org