We currently have 0 vacancies available, however you can follow us on Facebook to be kept up to date with any upcoming positions that we may have in the future.
Digital Copywriter- Part Time - Ipswich
Salary: £10,860 per annum
Temporary Part-Time: Monday to Thursday 10am – 4pm
As a Copywriter you will be enthusiastic who has a good eye for detail to join our eCommerce team. Looking after products and categories in your departments, you’ll be able to write creatively and passionately with a meticulous eye for detail. As part of a small friendly team, you’ll play a key role in providing important information to our customers and influencing buying decisions. You will also be able to manage your workload and make decisions on prioritising important tasks. Other duties will include:
- Writing creatively and passionately about Coes products with a meticulous eye for detail
- You will be part of a team providing important information to our customers and be expected to manage your workload and prioritise tasks
- Writing informative, technical and engaging copy for products
- Researching supplier’s product information and applying it to technical writing
- Liaising with internal departments regarding product knowledge
- Contributing to the eCommerce team, sharing ideas and suggestions
- Organising and editing product imagery
- Managing workload
- Understanding which product needs to be prioritised using reporting software.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Previous experiences in a copywriting role
- A good understanding of grammar, strong verbal and creative writing communication skills
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent organisational abilities and attention to the accuracy of writing and data inputting
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with the drive to learn
- Microsoft Excel and Photoshop skills
- Understanding of managing data
- Basic understanding of SEO and its application to content writing
- Online retailing experience and an interest in fashion and Coes’ products
To apply, please send your CV, together with a covering letter explaining how you think your skills and experience match our requirements.
All applications are to be submitted via Spider Recruitment.
Permanent Full-Time –Monday - Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm (with one day off during the week)
THE ROLE: As a Salesperson your duties will be to welcome and prioritise customers over other tasks and to acknowledge, listen effectively, establish needs and serve appropriately. You will be able to sell associated products and have a thorough up to date knowledge of all products sold, current promotions and credit facilities. You will also be able to ensure that problems encountered by customers are rectified satisfactorily and to work to the company’s returns policy and procedures.
Other duties will include:
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for this role must be a confident, friendly and organised individual with experience of good customer service, both face to face and over the phone. You must have excellent listening and communications skills and should be able to effectively build and maintain good working relations with customer and colleagues alike. Candidates should be flexible with their duties and understand the importance of personalised customer service. Experience of retail menswear or a genuine interest in fashion would be welcome. Due to the store opening hours candidates applying must be prepared and able to work 9.00am to 5.30pm five days per week including a Saturday and must be able to commute easily to Maldon.
To apply please email your CV together with covering letter stating why you want to work for us to: Recruitment@Coes.co.uk
Closing date: Friday 5th July 2019
You may also submit your CV and covering letter by post to:
Vicky Young, W D Coe Ltd, 20-28 Norwich Road, Ipswich, IP1 2NH