We understand that the ongoing challenges with COVID-19 may be affecting your ability to return your order in the usual time limits. We have extended our normal returns policy to 40 days, for items purchased online from Monday 23rd March 2020. We will look at each return on a case by case basis.
You can return goods bought from us online and in-store in an unused condition with original packaging, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for returning the item. Please ensure the items are well packaged and clearly labelled, and include a returns slip or copy of your email. Please see the returns address below.
For refunds on in-store sale goods, you need to return these within three days.
Online refunds will be credited within two weeks.
In the event of receiving faulty or incorrect goods, please call us on +44 (0) 1473 256061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on returning and arranging a postage refund.
Products we will not accept as returns (unless faulty or not as described)
- Products purchased over 30 days ago
- Products without proof of purchase
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Gift Cards
- Clothing that has been altered to your requirements
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Perishable goods containing food/ drink products, or which have an expiry date
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Pierced earrings
- Tights (lingerie, not running tights)
- Beauty products/ grooming and bodycare
W D COE LTD
20-28 NORWICH ROAD